Welcome to my blog!

I created this blog to share some of the vast amounts of information about fish, fishing and tips from other fisherman, my own ideas, fishing shows I've seen and information from around the Internet. Feel free to participate and if you have any ideas, tips, tricks or techniques you would like to share, please do so! Think of this blog as a one-stop for all your fishing info.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My first post to my new blog. Here is a glue tip.

This is it! My first post to my new blog and as promised, a tip for all you readers/anglers.


Ever found yourself having a soft plastic slide down the neck of a jig head or hook after a few uses? Have you ever tied a knot (no matter what kind) just to have it undo on you and lose that prize fish? Here is a tip I learned this summer that you can't do without. Crazy Glue! A little dab of crazy glue (brand doesn't matter) on your knot or the neck of your jig head and that will hold it tight. Don't worry about the glue eating/weakening the line or soft plastics either, it's safe for mono, braid or fluorocarbon and is great for joining different types of line together. Haven't lost a fish yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment