Welcome to my blog!

I created this blog to share some of the vast amounts of information about fish, fishing and tips from other fisherman, my own ideas, fishing shows I've seen and information from around the Internet. Feel free to participate and if you have any ideas, tips, tricks or techniques you would like to share, please do so! Think of this blog as a one-stop for all your fishing info.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another great Wal-Mart sale on Berkley Polarized sunglasses.

So Wal-Mart is having a sale on Berkley Polarized Sunglasses, $11.96 a pair. This is pretty good, seeing as these sunglasses are regularly $16.98 per pair and to find a pair of Polarized sunglasses for close to $10.00 is a pretty good deal, seeing as they typically go for at least $20 elsewhere. As for how well they perform? Wow, what a difference! The glare is cut in half and I'm not squinting behind the glasses, except when looking directly at the sun which I can't even do with normal sunglasses. As long as the sun is off to one side, my eyes are wide open behind these glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment