Welcome to my blog!

I created this blog to share some of the vast amounts of information about fish, fishing and tips from other fisherman, my own ideas, fishing shows I've seen and information from around the Internet. Feel free to participate and if you have any ideas, tips, tricks or techniques you would like to share, please do so! Think of this blog as a one-stop for all your fishing info.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Ever heard of a Shakey Blade?

I was in Wal-Mart the other day and noticed something new in the fishing section. It's called a "Shakey Blade" and is made by Lindy. It's a very cool idea. It works by having an elongated hexagonal blade mounted in front of your live bait. As your bait is dragged behind the rig the blade creates a pulsing effect in the water, causing the bait to wiggle back and forth as if it were swimming. This is great for dead live bait as we know that live bait doesn't stay alive long, once it's on the hook. What's even better, is they also make a Bottom Bouncer rig with the blade already on it. I can't wait till Spring to try out this new rig and I bet pairing it with a Slow Death hook, might yield even better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment