Welcome to my blog!

I created this blog to share some of the vast amounts of information about fish, fishing and tips from other fisherman, my own ideas, fishing shows I've seen and information from around the Internet. Feel free to participate and if you have any ideas, tips, tricks or techniques you would like to share, please do so! Think of this blog as a one-stop for all your fishing info.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So here is a good deal.

As I was browsing through Wal-Mart the other day, I just had to go and check out what fishing deals they had. Well, I found one little gem for only $1! They are jig heads made by Blaze and they light up and flash an LED light when they hit the water. 2 jigs for a buck? Heck, I pay $1 for 3 normal jigs anywhere else, so why not? I can't wait till the ice melts and I can try these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment