Welcome to my blog!

I created this blog to share some of the vast amounts of information about fish, fishing and tips from other fisherman, my own ideas, fishing shows I've seen and information from around the Internet. Feel free to participate and if you have any ideas, tips, tricks or techniques you would like to share, please do so! Think of this blog as a one-stop for all your fishing info.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Woohoo! Season opener in 1 day!

It's that time of year again! Yay! Fishing season opens to all species in my area Sat. the 19th! I have a new portable fish finder I am dying to try out! It's from Ebay and it's wireless. You can pick one up there for $50 instead of the Hawkeye portable wireless fish finder for $100 retail. Just do a search on Ebay for "Portable Fish Finder" and you'll find lots of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment