Welcome to my blog!

I created this blog to share some of the vast amounts of information about fish, fishing and tips from other fisherman, my own ideas, fishing shows I've seen and information from around the Internet. Feel free to participate and if you have any ideas, tips, tricks or techniques you would like to share, please do so! Think of this blog as a one-stop for all your fishing info.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

This is too funny!

So, my previous blog post about light frame ice huts and the advantages of using them (one being that they are easy to retrieve with a snow mobile or ATV) and what happens right on the lake near my house? An SUV (large, like an Expedition) goes through the ice. Nobody was hurt, but that SUV is finished now. It's been sitting in the lake for about a week and they finally fished it out yesterday with a tow truck. What moron takes a huge SUV out onto a lake that, not even 2 weeks ago had a 5 day very warm and wet spell? I hope it was brand new and not even paid off yet, it would serve him right. I guess it takes all kinds of stupidity to make the world go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment